Operational excellence is crucial to the research productivity and teaching excellence that define Arts & Sciences.
Several changes will be made to ensure that the administrative, policy, and physical infrastructure are optimal. We pledge to review and reorganize our administrative infrastructure to support research, scholarship, and our educational mission in the following ways:
- Improve support to enhance research, scholarship, and creative practice productivity
- Enhance teaching innovation and creativity
- Increase grant and fellowship activity for faculty and students
- Increase staff support and opportunities for continued professional development
- Enhance our physical infrastructure and core facilities to ensure they are of sufficient quality and magnitude to support the vision laid out in this plan and achieve excellence in scholarship and teaching